- Congratulation! You move on to the 2nd Round. Were you injured?
Not really. I feel a little muscular pain and hurt my right wrist.
- What's wrong with your wrist?
I got some damage when I throw my punches.
- Any thought about your fight?
It was miserable.
- You ran toward the backstage after the fight and sat down as soon as you got to the waiting room.
I was very disappointed about my fight and couldn't resist standing in the ring. I'm ashamed of my performance.
- You couldn't do what you were supposed to do?
No. I should have more confidence. I was too scared of getting his arm
triangle to move like I wanted.
- Could you tell me your fight plan?
My fight plan was that I give damage to his legs by low kicks, take him down by tackling and finish by throwing punches from the mount position. However, his pressure and kicks were better than I expected.
- Was Bukyung Jung strong?
Yes. Especially, he was tough mentally. I could feel his strong fighting spirit, such as he won't be defeated by me. He will be a good MMA fighter when he has more experience.
- Do you have any light weight fighter you are interested in?
I saw the fight of Dida vs Alvarez. That fight was very exciting and I'm kinda interested in Alvarez. I think he has a good body balance and is an all round MMA fighter.
- What do you think about J.Z. Calvan?
It seemed he looked like very relaxed. I could see why he was 2 times HERO'S champion. His pounch was accurate and powerful. I saw his strength. I wanted to see him fighting longer.
- Who do you want to fight in the 2nd Round?
I want to fight a foreign fighter.
- When do you start your training?
I will start whenever I'm ready. I won't forget about last night until I retire. That was a good lesson for me because I could learn what to improve. I will develop and be ready for the 2nd round.
- How do you feel about fighting constantly?
I'm very glad that I can fight often. I can concentrate my training when I know my next fight and my opponent.
- Any message to your fans?
I'm very disappointed about last night and feel sorry to my fans. I trust myself and will have a good fight next time. Thanks for supporting me.