Saturday, September 27, 2008

SENGOKU had a press conference

SENGOKU had a weigh-in and a press conference on Sep 27.

All fighters except A Sol Kwon and Jorge Masvidal passed at the first weigh in. Other two fighters passed in their 2ND try. King Mo brought his girl to the weigh in and the press conference.
Ryan Schultz:
I'm very happy to fight in SENGOKU again. Our fight will be exciting.
Jorge Masvidal:
I cannot wait fighting him tomorrow.
A Sol Kwon:
This is my first time to fight in Japan. I'm sure Japanese MMA fans will enjoy watching my great performance: how I knock out my opponent and how I control my fight.
Kiuma Kunioku:
I'm glad to be here. I will do my best tomorrow.
Evangelista Cyborg:
I'm very honor to participate in this tournament. I do my best to be a champion.
Siyar Bahadurzada:
I'm glad to come back to SENGOKU. We are both strikers and will have a dirty fight. I'm ready to fight.
Logan Clark:
I'm very happy to fight in Japan again. I suppose it will be very aggressive and a tough fight. Please enjoy watching our fight.
Jorge Santiago:
Like Logan said, I'm sure our fight will be very exciting yet tough. I do my best to show everything I have.
Paul Cahoon:
I'm strong and confident about winning tomorrow. I'm looking forward to fighting.
Kazuhiro Nakamura:
I'm extremely excited to fight tomorrow. I don't even know why I'm full on energy like this. I haven't fought in Japan for about 2 years. I will enjoy my energetic performance in front of Japanese fans.
Yuki Sasaki:
I will deliver my best tomorrow.
Yuki Kondo:
I do my best tomorrow.
King Mo:
I'm in a good condition and feel good.
Travis Whuff:
I'm glad to fight in Japan again. I want to have an exciting as well as amazing fight for fans. I prepare for fighting a good wrestler like my opponent. I'm sure I will do great.
Takashi Sugiura:
I had a goal to be a world champion in Amateur Wrestling for 10 years. I couldn't make my dream come true. I respect my opponent because he achieved to be a Jiu-Jitsu champion. I have been training hard to be a competitive opponent for him since our fight was announced. I'm appreciative that SENGOKU give me this opportunity.
Xande Ribeiro:
Thank you for giving me a chance to fight in SENGOKU. I'm excited to debut as a MMA fighter in Japan. I represent Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and do my best.
http://www.sengoku-official.com/pc/topics/2008/09/27_338.html

No comments: