Monday, September 8, 2008

Chonan reviewed his fight

Ryo Chonan updated his blog.

I won by decision; however, I'm satisfied overall. The quality of my performance was better than our fight in DEEP. I could do what I couldn't do before and I felt that I have developed a lot since then.

I, of course, found out what I need to do next and what is missing. I was nervous since I hadn't fought for quite a while. I'm glad I could overcome pressure. In a last minute, Mach Sakurai joined in our team. He supported me and encouraged me a lot as a second. Jason shout loud every time I pounded my opponent to give him pressure. My teammates helped me to stay focusing and motivating a lot. I would like to thank Mr. Yamamoto, Team Quest, and my fans in Japan for supporting. I definitely work hard for my next fight.

No comments: