Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aoki updated his column in Kamipro.com

This column was posted on Aug 27.

Mr. Hasegawa, who is a president of Kobudo, goes to watch the UFC. "Do you go to watch the UFC?" I asked. He said, "Do you want to come with me?" Absolutely no! Why? Because I'm definitely interested in fighting there when I watch the UFC live.

I still have many things I want to do in Japan, and also I promised to be a champion in Japan with my teammates and my fans. No matter how many people misunderstand that the US is the best, I think American way is not always the best. I'm sure Japanese MMA will be the best event again because we have Yarennnoka Staff.

Anyway, I went to Sengoku to support Kitaoka. I was impressed to see his strength. In the event, I saw a champion belt displayed. A security guard warned me not to touch when I came close and tried to take a close look.

I heard Jake Shields told I didn't want to fight him and was running away from him. Who do you think you are? Don't act like a lord. I don't say anything if you are the best fighter, but you are not in a level you can talk about other fighters. I have never run away. I haven't even offered a fight with you! I would be happy to fight anywhere when I'm offered. Honestly, I like him because he is good. I evaluate him higher than anyone else in Japan. I have a confidence to defeat him by my funky submission.

I answer questions from my fans.
- Jake Shields said you had no warrior spirit(Bushido spilit in Japanese). What do you think about what he said?
I absolutely have no Bushido spilit for sure, because I'm a child of today.
- You are skinny. How much is your body fat?
I don't know, but I'm definitely skinny but muscular. I heard a muscular guy tends to be nervous easily.
- Who is your type?
Saki Aibu for now.

Saki Aibu

1 comment:

caltex said...

Hello Suki,

Can you ask Shinya if he will be making any new instructional dvds. His Super Grapping dvds are excellent. Lastly, how does one go about obtaining an autographed photo of Shinya. Thank you.