Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thought after the surgery: Gono

Akihiro Gono updated his blog and talked about his condition on Feb 10.

My operation went well and I left the hospital yesterday.  I hope I recover soon.  It was a 5 hours operation, cutting a part of bone in radius and transplanting it in my right hand.  I have never been so tired and feeling destroyed like this time.  It was extremely tough operation and I am having the worst pain ever after the operation.  I almost gave up and ran away from everything.  Although, I have nothing to do but fighting , so I continue to being MMA fighter.  

I couldn't sleep well because my right hand is in pain even if I take pain killer pills.  I realized how hard to do everything by my left hand.  I want to get married so bad now.  I'm 33 years old and this is my first time to dream about getting a wife.  I want someone who is attractive and respectful.  I should be competitive to be chosen by my dream girl though. 

Anyway, thank you for supporting me and my operation went well.  After dinner, I will study English which is a part of my project to be an attractive guy.
 

3 comments:

Danger Bay said...

Thanks again!

Gono is an interesting guy.

Did he mean that he's going to be selective in choosing a wife, or that he had to make himself more attractive to women?

(Is that a joke, or was he being serious. I thought it was funny.)

The Psycho said...

It sounds like he's serious. If he does his DJ Gozma persona in public, he'll get the ladies.

Suki said...

Ben,

He says he has to make himself more attractive to get what he wants. I think he is cool guy and his blog is always fun to read!