- Mirko has a contract with the UFC?
Sasahara: I cannot tell you anything about his contract. I think he has no problem fighting in DREAM.
- Why did you approach Mirko?
Sasahara: We were looking for heavyweight fighters who are good and famous. We had a chance to talk to Mirko.
- You don't have a weight class for KID?
Sasahara: I'm going to have another light weight class which KID can fight in.
- HERO'S has a meaning of Road to Dynamite!. What are you going to do with Dynamite?
Tanikawa: DREAM will also have the same meaning. We haven't decided what we are going to do with Dynamite yet and what kind of NYE event we are going to have though.
- Does the HERO'S supervisor and PRIDE & Yarennoka Spokesman work with you?
Tanikawa: Takada and Maeda won't be involved with DREAM.
- Any conflict with Sengoku?
Sasahara: We don't produce any of their event. We talked to Sengoku and found out we have a different concept and figured out we cannot work with them. We are not fighting each other though.