Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fighters like Suzanne...

Gono talked about Suzanne in his blog.
My right hand is still in pain.  I'm having hard time sleeping and I am up 20 hours though I cannot move around and do what I want to do.

I got a message from my friend about the magazine, Playboy.  He recommended for me to go and get it because the photographs of Suzanne are really good.  I freaked out imagining having to walk 2 min. to the store.  Under the terrible pain I walked unnatural and that brings more pain.  What can I get by getting through this?  It's Suzanne's photograph which I have never seen and I want to see.  I took 500 yen and decided to go.

I felt dizzy, but I made it to a store and came home.  I drank an after workout protein drink as usual and put the playboy on the table.  I was satisfied seeing this magazine.  I wish I could enjoy more if I could use my right hand...

Gomi also talks about Suzanne in his blog...
I'm tired and would like to go drinking but I have to wait till my next fight is over.  I took a day off from training and went to watch a movie, American Gangster.  Although my fight is coming soon, I cannot stop thinking about Suzanne in the playboy magazine.  I hope the movie is violent enough to kick Suzanne out from my head.  

5 comments:

Humungus said...

Man... I didn't really need to know that you wished your hand was better so you could spank it.

Thanks for blogging that Gono, you perv!

Hamsterking said...

Maybe it's Gono or Gomi's way of possibly getting Suzanne to recognize them? lol.

War Wagon said...

gono is absolutely hilarious. who is suzanne, anyway?

mashuu.metyu said...

Looks like Suzanne is the new Leah Dizon. Gono needs more hobbies.

Suki said...

Suzanne is a Japanese idol who is 21 years old from Kumamoto, Japan. Her real name is Sae Yamamoto. She is very popular among Japanese guys now.