** Kazushi Sakuraba **
- How do you feel now?
I'm tired. Nakahara was very well-balanced fighter. He is only 25 years old and he will be a strong fighter if he trains more. I had to give him a hard time as a senior fighter.
- You had his take downs.
He was good at using the ring and young.
- How did you like fighting in Saitama?
The traffic wasn't bad at all. Audience was great. I can feel sense of unity with my fans whenever I fight here.
- You fight in the 2ND Round, right?
I hope other fighter do their best in their next fight. I'm not in the tournament.
- Sasahara said you won't earn any prize money even if you win.
I'm not talking about money. I don't like the tournament and don't want to be involved in this. Please leave me alone.
** Andrews Nakahara **
- Your tackling and ground techniques were great for your first MMA fight. Did you train a lot?
I didn't have enough time to gain ground techniques. I trained a lot at cutting his tackles. I had a great fight though I lost.
- Are you going to fight in MMA again?
Yes. I learn that it is not easy to win in MMA. I'm appreciative of everybody who supported me, including Mr. Matsui and staff from Gokushin Kaikan, Francisco Filho, my colleagues who trained with me and my family.