Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kazuhiro Nakamura fights in SENGOKU

From SENGOKU official website.

SENGOKU announced the participation of Kazuhiro Nakamura to SENGOKU on Sep 28. Nakamura moves down to 83kg and participates in the middleweight tournament.
Nakamura:
I have many reasons why I decided to fight in the 83kg weight class. I had fought in the 93kg weight class since I was in a junior high school. I was comfortable adjusting my weight to 93kg and had never had hard time dieting before my fights. I lost in the UFC and my experience in the UFC made me realized keenly that the difference of weights had great influence on the outcome of the fight, and I decided to fight in a lower weight class. I have no idea what I can do and what I cannot do in this weight class.

http://www.sengoku-official.com/pc/topics/2008/08/08_224.html

No comments: