Thursday, December 6, 2007

K-1 World GP 2007 finalists gathered in Yokohama

"K-1 World GP 2007 Final" held in Yokohama on Dec 08.  Finalists gathered in Tokyo on Dec 07 and had an interview in front of their fans.

写真

Jerome Le Banner said I cannot wait to fight tomorrow.  I was going to say Good Luck to other fighters today, but I changed my mind.

Choi Hong Man said I trained really hard and I think I will have a good result.  I will do my best tomorrow.  

Semmy Schilt said I`m glad to be here as a K-1 champion.  I will do my best tomorrow.

Peter Aerts said I think Sawayashiki is a great fighter.  He is young and I feel like I'm fighting my child.  Junichi Sawayashiki said Peter has been my hero since I was young.  I`m happy to fight him tomorrow.  I think I`m an underdog.   

1 comment:

BakaDebu said...

I cant wait this weekend is one of the best for true fight fans......I'd love to be in shinjuku watching this......:)