Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kazuhiro Nakamura Interview

SENGOKU official website posted an interview of Kazuhiro Nakamura, who faces Paul Cahoon in SENGOKU.5. He had never heard of Paul Cahoon before. He watched his fight video and knew he was a good striker.

- What do you think about SENGOKU?
Fresh.
- What do you think about fighting in SENGOKU.5?
Yoyogi was designed by Kenzo Tange and used for Tokyo Olympic in 1964. I'm very honored to fight in the place which has lots of history.
- What do you think about your opponent?
Nothing.
- Do you have any game plan?
I'm not going to say that. I will show everything I have.
- Who is your rival in the tournament?
I have no idea. I focus on my next fight and cannot think about anything else.

http://www.sengoku-official.com/pc/topics/2008/09/09_283.html

No comments: